miércoles, 2 de noviembre de 2011

There is a story Cumulus told me...

...It all began with the first deity, the Creator, who said "I am". He had barely spoken the words when he felt fear. He thought "What am I affraid of? I am, and this is all there is". The reason was he was lonely and wished there was another. Thus, the God felt a craving. He swelled and parted, and became Man and Woman. They created the world for Him.


Then I asked Cumulus "What does that story mean?". He looked at me for a long time. "Fear was the first experience.", he finally said, "Fear was the first emotion."

Lâle, Engel Pandoramicum


Cuando no estoy seguro de poder conservar la fuerza que me transmitió el texto original al traducirlo, prefiero no hacerlo. Suelo aplicar el mismo principio en casi todas las facetas de mi vida.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario